Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Surjan Singh aka Chef Jolly to Judge Junior MasterChef

The ever jolly and smiling chef, Surjan Singh, better known as Chef Jolly will now enter Star Plus’ Junior MasterChef- Swaad Ke Ustaad to be on the panel of judges.
In a hearty conversation with Tellychakkar.com, the Chef talked about coming on board the prestigious culinary based show.
“When I got a call from them, I was pretty much surprised, but then a show like MasterChef is hard to let go and I jumped on to the offer,” said the chef. When asked whether the makers chose him for his ability to charm the kids, he smiled and said, “I am good with everyone. I love people as that is part of my nature, and I think that somehow comes across the first thing in me.”

The chef was surprised by the talent of the young kids, as he averred, “They are superb. They are not ‘junior’ master chef but ‘genius’ master chefs. Such a powerhouse of talent at such a young age is marvellous.”

Source url : http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/i-will-rather-motivate-the-kids-judge-them-surjan-singh-aka-chef-jolly

No comments:

Post a Comment